Hormone Replacement Therapy From Med-Cure
In the past, it was believed that deterioration of hormone levels occurred because of aging. Modern research has determined that we actually age because our hormone levels decline. Therefore, to restore youthful vigor and vitality, hormone levels should be restored. To determine your hormone levels, and to begin tailoring a personalized program for you, evaluation begins with a comprehensive series of blood tests. Some of the essential hormones that can be restored include Human Growth Hormone, Thyroid, Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone, DHEA, Pregenolone and Melatonin.
HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY FOR MEN:
- Increased energy and sex drive
- Decreased cholesterol and body fat
- Increased muscle mass and results from exercise
- Improved sense of well-being and focus/ concentration
- Reduce risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease
HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY FOR WOMEN:
- Weight loss and increased energy
- Improved mood and sense of well-being
- Increased lean muscle and skin thickness
- Relief from hot flashes
- Reduced risk of osteoporosis, diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Treatment for signs and symptoms of pre-menstral syndrome, perimenopause and post-menopause
Bio-identical Hormones: Because many women experience significant changes in their health before, during and after menopause, they have traditionally used synthetic estrogens and progestins (hormone replacement therapy) to protect against osteoporosis and heart disease, and to alleviate symptoms like hot flashes and insomnia. However, recent studies suggest that synthetic hormones not only increase the incidence of these side effects, many women abandon traditional HRT very soon after beginning the treatments. This has led to strong interest in the use of naturally compounded bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). Compounding is preparing medicines tailored to each patient’s individual needs and offers them their choice of drug, strength and dosage. Bio-identical hormones are derived from natural plant sources to produce molecules, which are physiologically identical to hormones produced naturally in the human body. Bio-identical hormones are chemically processed from precursors found in yams or soy plants, yet they are identical to those produced by the human body.
After a full consultation and testing, Dr. Keshwani will determine the right bio-identical hormone replacement program that is right for you.